SAPPHO New Paradigm is a womxn-led luxury, vegan and organic Canadian colour cosmetic line, free of known carcinogens and endocrine disruptors.
Our raison d’etre is to offer luxurious, beautiful, healthy, kind and thoughtful products – truly packaged sustainably for our world. We are artists at heart and support all things creative .
When founder JoAnn Fowler became aware of the dangers of certain chemicals in cosmetics she felt a need to be able to offer her clients/actors a safe, natural makeup alternative . Filming for large productions meant formulating for performance on camera, a satin finish, global shade range wear time and payoff.
SAPPHO’s products are formulated for performance by experts and designed by JoAnn, an Emmy-nominated makeup artist. We offer products which blend impeccably with all skin types. Created with the finest certified organic ingredients, infused with phytonutrients and tested by professional makeup artists, the performance of this line proves that using organic makeup products is truly an upgrade.
We are Clean. Conscious. Vegan.
- No known harmful or hormone disruptive ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty Free certified by PETA
- Made with low heavy metal ECOCERT® minerals
- Mica suppliers are members of the Responsible Mica Initiative
- All ingredients surpass safe score at 2 and under on the EWG SkinDeep database
- Produced and formulated in Canada, in a zero carbon footprint facility
- Loaded with phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Offer a diverse, global shade range
Our promise is to get greener as we grow. We are developing revolutionary, sustainable cosmetic packaging using lightweight metal, biodegradable plastic and recyclable glass with product life cycle in mind. To this end one thing we have learned is that our present glass bottles have to go to specific recycle programs and so we are actively seeking more eco friendly solutions. Please be patient as we are a small company and only now are clear guidelines and information being made available and we are super excited to be planning our next moves towards a circular footprint.