Everything you need to know about what motivates your spending can be discovered by what’s in your cupboard.
We want to see ALL your skincare, supplements, food replacement powders and personal care products. (Don’t worry! A make-up edition will be brought to you by Nikki at a later date.)
Discover your purchasing habits, how to minimalize (and use what you already have) and we’ll teach you how to assess your personal purchasing patterns. Stop the search for the next quick fix and empower yourself.
- you repeatedly buy products hoping for a different result
- you are influenced by exciting “new + better” products
- you have products you don’t know how to use
- you feel shame + guilt when you look at all your beauty + wellness products and tools
- you feel shame + guilt when you have to throw away your beauty + wellness products because you struggle with following through on the routine
- you repeatedly buy into routines because you believe you “should”
This exposé will empower you to:
- look at your current products + tools and observe your patterns
- learn to use what you have effectively
- deal responsibly with any waste (available on-site)
- stop over-buying + experiencing shame from it
- save hundreds to thousands of dollars in the future by preventing you from falling back into old purchasing habits (and the guilt/shame from doing it)
This isn’t a lecture. This is an immersive experience and each participant will get one to one time with both Nikki and Raina.
We acknowledge this is a very different approach. Please see the video in our Facbook Event feed to make sure this is the right fit for you. Due to the nature of this experience, the number of tickets are limited to a smaller group.
Responsible waste-management included.
Beautiful, holistic whole food snacks included by Chef Scott of Edible Wellness.