- This event has passed.
Winter Skin Reboot with Nikki Hunter
November 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm PST$25
When the temperature drops and the heaters come on…. our skin’s needs change. Many of us notice skin changes in texture, comfort, inflammation, roughness or even breakouts…. The best skin care? Knowledge! And Nikki REALLY LOVES to help people discover more about one of our coolest organs.
This fundamentals and discovery workshop will include:
- How the change in climate affects our skin and how we can work harmoniously with our skin
- How to think defensively for the cold, wind and sun of winter ( including when we are outdoors weather its for work or play)
- Modifications of daily practices that can support your skin hydration. and prevent inflammation.
- Appropriate skin care routine product suggestions (based on what you currently own)
- How to recover and find comfort when we get extremely dry or itchy body skin.
Learning is ALWAYS more fun when we get to be hands on! So after we learn? We play!! Together we will
- Relax and hang out (Girls Night!)
- Do a beautifully decadent, deep comfort and nourishing mini facial
- Drink some “Beautiful” tea (our own blend from Chaibaba)
This is a ticketed after hours event ($25)