Mad Hippie Concealer with brightening antioxidants, peptides, and natural hydrating elements is more than just a cover-up! This luxe, creamy concealer addresses underlying skin care concerns, and is a make-up that your skin will love! Apply under eyes and on blemishes, or apply as a lightweight foundation.
- Concealer + Skin Care Actives
- Eco-Friendly packaging in Sugarcane Bioresin Plastic Tubes!
- Translucent blends designed to work with a variety of skin types
- Mix & match to create your own unique palette
- Use as a lightweight foundation to cover up blemishes & discoloration, or layer for heavier coverage
- Silicone-free, all natural pigments & no synthetic dyes
- Clean & safe ingredients work to reduce the appearance of discoloration as well as rejuvenate the skin
- Soft matte finish
- Free of petrochemicals, parabens, perfume, SLS, phthalates, animal ingredients, animal testing.
Using clean fingers or a brush, apply a small amount of concealer to freshly cleansed and moisturized skin! Sheer and translucent pigments can be applied as a light foundation to even the appearance of the complexion or more can be layered on for fuller coverage. Can also be used to cover discoloration, blemishes and under eye discoloration.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (and) Glycerin (and) Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polystearate (and) Cetyl Palmitate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Squalane (vegan), Behenyl Behenate, Sodium, Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Gigawhite (Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Malva Sylvestris (mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Hesperidin, Iron Oxides (vary shade to shade)