AKA The Protective Serum
Thousands of years ago, Ayurvedic scholars used rejuvenating “Rasayana” plants to create age-defying elixirs for India’s royal family. We went back to the ancient texts, working with modern Ayurvedic doctors to formulate our Radiance Face Serum. With Triphala, Gotu Kola and Hyaluronic acid, this concentrated blend has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s a treatment that will leave you feeling like royalty.
The results don’t lie- The Science of Ayurveda is here:
Based on a 28 and 42-day clinical study of 35 women ages 35-60, twice daily use.
- 94% of users showed improvement in fine lines and wrinkles
- 32% of participants experienced a significant difference in luminosity
- 88% of test subjects found it created healthier-looking skin
- 88% said it made skin appear more youthful
How to Use: Smooth the serum over the palms of your hands and massage evenly onto your face and neck. Apply daily or as often as required.
- Triphala: A powerful antioxidant with 20x the amount of Vitamin C as an orange which helps to brighten the look of skin
- Gotu Kola: Known to stimulate the production of collagen, this powerful herb helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and firms the skin
- Hyaluronic acid: Nature’s moisture magnet, it increases hydration, improves elasticity, and smoothes the look of fine lines
Full Ingredient List:
Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Extract, Terminalia Chebula Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract,Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide